SIRUI Limited Warranties
- 6 years for tripods, monopods, heads and accessories; 6 years for Humidity
Cabinets (3 years for electronics); 2 years for bags; 1 years for Mobile Lens
- are limited to the repair, adjustment and/or replacement.
- at SIRUI or its authorized distributor's option.
- of defective parts, free of charge (except the cost of transportation to
the distributor/service center). Responsibility is limited to actual cost
Call or email your local authorized SIRUI dealer or distributor with questions
or problems, before sending product in for repair. For warranty service, all
shipping and insurance charges must be prepaid. Include a copy of the sales
receipt, the SIRUI warranty card and an explanation of the problem. The product
or defective part(s) may be sent through a local authorized dealer or directly
to the SIRUI distributor/service center indicated on the warranty card. See
the list of SIRUI distributors in our "Where to Buy" section.
SIRUI will not be responsible for expenses, inconveniences, or consequential
damages to equipment, or by breach of any expressed or implied warranty.
- An estimate (including shipping costs) will be provided by the SIRUI distributor/service
center indicated on the warranty card and repairs will begin once the estimate
is approved and payment is received. A return shipping fee will be charged
for refused estimates.
Warranty is non-transferable. This warranty covers all defects encountered
in normal use of the equipment and does not apply in the following cases:
1) If the equipment has been serviced by other than an authorized SIRUI distributor
or service center.
2) Damage to the equipment due to modification, overloading, mishandling,
abuse, accident, sand, corrosives, water damage or not following operating
3) No valid proof of purchase is provided.
4) Damage caused by acts of nature (including, but, not limited to fires,
floods or earthquakes).
Notice: This warranty is only valid when product is
purchased from a local authorized SIRUI dealer.